Calgary RESIDENTIAL APPRAISAL SERVICES
Wernick Omura has extensive experience in the appraisal of Residential Real Estate.
A residential real estate appraisal report is an independent, unbiased, third party opinion of an estimate of Market Value of your property by a Professionally Accredited Appraiser.
WHAT CAN YOU USE A RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL FOR?
- Financing (lending)
- Sale of Property
- Asset Valuation
- Taxation Purposes (Capital Gains in Sale)
- Legal Disputes
- Expert Witnesses in Court of Law
- 25 years Residentia Real Estate Appraisal Experience
WHO WE WORK FOR
- Home Owners
- Private and Public Institutions
- Residential Real Estate Appraisal ( Single Family Homes)
- Multi-Family Real Estate Appraisal (4-Plexes / Up Down Duplexes)
- Residential Appraisal of Vacant Lots/Development Lands
THE RESIDENTIAL APPRAISAL PROCESS
- Inspection of Property
- Identification/Analysis of Comparable Sales in the Area, typically 3 of the best are chosen
- Adjustments for factors that differ between the Comparable and the Subject, including residence size, bathrooms, basement development, and other quality differences
- After the adjustments are made, the range of the comparable sales is reduced, and the Market Value is reconciled within this range.